500 Word Personal Statement: Basic Length Requirements
Neglecting quality is a surefire way to fail.
Make use of our absolutely original and custom-tailored application documents! Do you wish to get an unordinary text that is capable of grabbing the reader’s attention at once and holding it for long? Reach out to us and finally get it!
All of our clients can always communicate directly with their experts. This way, you can provide your author with further order details, get information on the progress of order fulfillment, and a lot more.
Our customers always get docs that comply with the accepted admission standards. Rest assured, your application doc will stick to the committee’s instructions. The format and content of the text will be both paid extreme attention to.
Need some corrections to your final doc? Received a text from our specialist but found a couple of unsatisfying points in it? You can request edits for 14 days after the deadline, so don’t worry!
All of the documents are carefully approached by our diligent authors to meet the admission criteria of your selected program. Moreover, your preferred major will be addressed while your strengths will be accentuated.
The same time frame applies to the money-back option. You have two weeks to ask for repayment. Tired of deceitful services out there? Don’t want to get tricked anymore? Count on us. Take our word!
Letter of Recommendation
Waiver Request Letter
Statement of Purpose
You can rely on our adept, knowledgeable, and highly trained specialists, as they hold degrees relevant to each field. We never consider candidates with an insufficient amount of knowledge or experience!
Lucie is a talented author holding a master’s degree in biological and physical sciences. There is nothing able to keep her from crafting a remarkable text dealing with these fields. What Lucie is known for is her eye for detail. When working on an order, she will keep an eye on all the requirements. Besides, Lucie’s positive feedback rate is 99%!
Aleesha’s experience in all branches of engineering is superimmense! The creation of each document brings her pleasure, as she’s absolutely in love with what she does. One more noteworthy feature of this expert is a great extent of effort and care she puts into each task!
Nelson’s competency in a multitude of social sciences cannot be overestimated. Legal studies, court reporting, political science, and this is not even one-fourth of the list! Typing speed, smooth transitions, and masterful use of vocabulary have already made this professional writer a celebrity among a large number of customers.
Need a first-class admission document in health sciences or technology? There is no better choice than Kendall Silva for this assignment! Make her familiar with your requirements and get an expertly written and dazzling doc, thanks to which you’ll get a place in your university of choice!
Extremely complicated texts in digital and mass communications, advertising, or animation are a piece of cake for Abby. This writing expert is excellent at time management. No deadline can scare her. If Abby gets to work on your order, in 5/10 cases, the document will be ready before the estimated deadline! Need some rework? She will cope with it in the twinkling of an eye.
Any SoP or another application document in the business field will be polished to perfection if Drew is put in charge of working on it. This highly experienced specialist will make your candidature look most prominent so that no admission committee member can resist! With the help of the written work prepared by Drew, you’ll finally meet your target!
Zak works as proficiently as you can imagine when it comes to computer science and mathematics. What is even more, he is a talented writer! Programming, applied mathematics, data management, and other areas are what he knows like the back of his hand! The fields this specialist is qualified in are numberless. Choosing Zak to write your admission doc is a win-win move.
Bree Thomson is truly proud of how many applicants she has provided with successful SoPs. Business and career education and coaching are the areas she has no equal in!
Bruno’s performance is exemplary! The way he copes with pieces of writing in areas of health administration, including dentistry, hospital administration, and medicine, can be learned lessons from. Generally speaking, if you are lucky to have Bruno as your assigned expert, rest assured that your application document will indubitably strike the admission representatives like no one else’s written work can do!
Bradley is just keen on engineering technology and drafting. Furthermore, he is passionate about so many areas! We would not even enumerate those because we cannot keep them all in mind! Bradley’s strong points are his detail-oriented approach, efficiency, and curious mind. Nevertheless, above all, Bradley is the most trustworthy person we have ever been acquainted with!
It is really perfect! Nothing need to be changed. Thank you very much for helping me and thank you for your prompt response. I will let you know if i need you to rewrite my resume. God bless you.
thank you very much for your outstanding work, i really appreciate your help and concern.thanks
That was really fast!! I really appreciate your prompt response and really liked what you wrote for me, and I am sure this will help me a lot in my application. Thank you very much and God bless you guys.
Dear Beverly, Thank you very much for your edits and recommendations. They were exceptionally helpful. Your idea of an opening paragraph provided me with a clear understanding of where I want to go with my sop. I value our cooperation a lot.
Thank you so much for your prompt response. You are the best.
Excellent! Dear Sabrina, I much appreciated your hard work and patience. This is really good, I think we did all they require me write on my resume. Its been very nice to work with you, Thank you so much for your careful editing. Best wishes to your PhD journey, I will definitely recommend this to my other friends! Thanks again Sabrina! Have a good one!
Thanks a lot Sarah! Your changes are so valuable. SOP is looking great only because of you! Impressive work!
I have gone through the file. It looks good, met my requirements. I will make few changes as I want to, but the file is good though. Thank you very much.
Everything you need to do is to follow an easy procedure. Simply fill out blank fields to make us familiar with your instructions and hit the payment button. Your personality characteristics, accomplishments, background, programm of choice, and selection board’s requirements are what we should know to create a truly customized admission document.
- Please do not disregard our Questionnaire. All you need to do is to download a file, fill in the fields, and then append it to the order form. Be certain that 100% confidentiality regarding your personal data will be provided. All the details of your order will be kept private.
As soon as our service gets confirmation of your payment, the writer will embark on the creation of your application document. Cast aside all of your doubts! Your funds are properly protected! Moreover, you will receive a confirmation letter.
You will receive your Customer Area sign-in details right after we receive confirmation of the completed transaction. Of course, you can easily change those if you want to, as you might want more comfortable ones. Use your Customer Area to get in touch with a specifically assigned expert and support agent, save your application doc when it’s ready, request revisions if needed, and even place additional orders.
Your mailbox is the place where you’ll get notifications. If this is not entirely comfortable for you, you can request SMS notifications, an extra service. When your doc is ready, our Quality Department will proofread it and verify that all of the requirements are met. As soon as it is done, you’ll be able to download the file through the Customer Area. You’ll get it on schedule or even beforehand. If you need some rework, you have 14 days to have it done in a flash.
Pick your favorite means of staying up to
date on your order progress!
Talk with the writer, download a completed
SoP, and place further orders with ease.
Do you have any questions regarding your
doc? Don’t hesitate to turn to us!
How Long Should Your Personal Statement Be?
Seems like a silly question but you would be surprised at how many students will ask if it is Ok to write 600 or even 1000 words in response to the requested 500 word personal statement. If they ask for a 300 word personal statement or a personal statement 500 words that is how many words they want as a maximum and you should never exceed their stated requirement.
Exceeding their requirement shows them that either you willfully ignored their instructions or that you are incapable of following their requirements; either way it will be a fairly significant black mark against your application. But your 250 word personal statement or whatever limit they request needs to be written perfectly and get across all of the information that they are looking for if you want to have any chance of being selected.
What Are the Expectations of Your 500 Word Personal Statement?
If you look at a good sample 500 word personal statement you will see that it manages to impart a huge amount of information about the writer. A personal statement should be written about you and in a way that gets the full attention of the reader. This is usually done by writing a form of story about yourself, usually around a personal anecdote that will either explain your reasons for following your chosen field or why you are so well suited to work in that area.
Your personal statement should of course be totally unique to you, after all you are not a copy of anyone else. It must also be written within the word count that has been allocated to you. Writing more will demonstrate an inability to follow instructions and could lead to your application simply being rejected.
What Should Your Personal Statement Cover?
The first step in learning how to write a 500 word personal statement is to know what you should be writing about. At times you will be provided with a specific prompt or question that you will be asked to answer within your statement. This should be answered fully. However, if you do not want to have a funny SoP, you also need to keep in mind that most committee members will be looking for answers to the following:
- Why are you interested in your chosen field? Your answer should show the reader when and how you became interested in the subject area and what you have already done to pursue this interest.
- What makes you a good choice for working in their program? Explain the skills and other qualities that you possess that are relevant to their needs and expectations. Make sure that you provide examples that demonstrate your skills rather than simply making an empty statement.
- Where is your career heading? Provide the reader with a good idea of where you see yourself in the next 5 to 10 years. They want to understand your ambitions and what is driving you.
- Explain why you have applied to them? Do your homework and be able to give a good reason why their program is the right one for you. The more specific the better.
What Should Not Be Written about in Your Personal Statement?
Knowing what not to write in a 500 word personal statement is just as important as covering the right things. All of the following should be avoided:
- Don’t make complaints: they do not want to hear how bad your last tutor was.
- Don’t make excuses: all you are doing is highlighting why they may not want to accept you.
- Don’t write about anything that is included elsewhere in your application.
- Don’t write about anything that is simply not relevant to the application.
How to Keep within the Limits for Your 500 Word Personal Statement
Being able to write within the requested limit and not go even a single word over is important if you want to ensure that your personal statement is accepted. But managing what seems like an impossible task for some is not easy. The following are some simple tips that you can follow to ensure that you stay within your 500 word personal statement word count:
- Never make any statements that are obvious as they will just use up your word count and add no value to your personal statement. Things such as “I hope to learn a lot through your program” are not required and actually will detract from your chances of success.
- It is also highly recommended not repeat any important information or other valuable details that are already available elsewhere in your application or personal statement such as listing grades or qualifications. Be brief and laconic.
- Stay relevant to your topic: check every sentence that you write and ask yourself does this actually provide the reader with the information that they require to know and need to get. If it does not or you are not sure, then better cut it out.
- Write in a concise manner, often we can simplify a sentence by removing words that do absolutely nothing – note the “absolutely” before as it adds nothing to the meaning of the sentence and could be removed without affecting the meaning of the sentence.
- Avoid clichés, often these will eat up your word count without adding any real value to your personal statement and application. The reader also wants to hear things in your own words so use them. Simple language is always better than hoary clichés.
- Never tell the reader anything negative such as you are applying for XYZ because you just could not get on with ABC. Again you are just wasting your words as well as giving an impression that is not going to help your case for acceptance.
How Can You Work with Our Personal Statement Writing Services?
Our professional statement of purpose services use highly experienced and very well qualified writers for writing a sop that know precisely how to write concise and original personal statements that will get you noticed. Our writing is error and plagiarism free and always delivered within your deadlines.
Our experts know precisely what the programs are looking for so can quickly and effectively show you how to write the best statement or help with your SoP writing. Getting to work with our highly skilled specialists is very easy:
- Complete the order form: our website can be discovered online from anywhere in the world 24/7. It takes just a couple of minutes to make your order.
- Make payment: we provide our services at a highly competitive price that you are not going to better for the same quality that we provide.
- Talk with your expert: our writers work directly with you so that they can draw out the required information that will be expected by the committee.
- Request changes: you have unlimited revisions to your draft so that you can be sure that your statement will be to your total satisfaction.
- Your finished personal statement is delivered to you in the correct format and on time. It will also have been proofread and supplied to you with a plagiarism report.