Writing a statement of interest for internship is not an easy skill. The essay is addressed to a committee usually known for her strictness which will only be impressed by skilled applicants. Your statement of interest is the image that will reflect your professionalism that is why you should take a good care of composing it.
Writing Skills for SoP Writing:
- A strong choice of words: Prove you are a good writer by using appropriate vocabulary.
- Good communication skills: a graduate student with poor communication skills is never appreciated. Use in your statement of interest for internship good grammar, excellent sentence structures with reliable verb tenses, and demonstrate your strong lead of the language to impress your readers.
- Badly-written style: To be considered for internship you have to prove you have excellent writing skills. Poor grammar or an unprofessional writing skill in your statement of interest for internship will not help the committee understand you well, which will lower your chances for admission.
Originality is the key to Succeed in the Statement of Purpose Writing:
- Cliché texts: Don’t write a cliché, this is not what a committee is hoping to read. Be as creative as you can. Find out what make you stand out from the crowd and write about it in statement of interest for internship.
- Don’t include your experiences: Remember you already included them in your resume. Try to give them something new to learn about you, if you think that you are an exciting person with high skills proved it in your SoP writing.
- Include all your goals: You are a graduate; you have already crossed a considerable path towards your objectives which should be now well elaborated. Prove you have something different from the crowd, prove you are unique and have consistent goals and dreams. This is exactly what will make your statement of interest for internship original and successful.
- Never copy information: Copying the data found on your resume is not considered as a good idea. The admission committee has your file, including your resume and when they ask for a statement of interest for internship they have the intention to learn more about your goals, and hopes. Prove you know what you’re doing and that you have the required skills for them to choose you among others.