Why you need the very best statement of interest internship
If you are looking to find an intern place then you are going to have to provide a very impressive application if you are going to outcompete the other applicants. One of the most important parts of this application is your statement of interest or statement of purpose. This is a personal statement that will be between 1 and 2 pages in length with each program setting their own specific requirements for the length. The standard of writing required for your statement of interest internship however is going to be very high if you want to ensure that you will stand out. So, how to write statement of interest for internship?
Can you use a statement of interest internship example?
A statement of interest internship example is only good to provide you with guidance about how you should write and what you should write. You cannot just copy one and use it as your own as it will be spotted and you will not gain your place. You also have to realize that any example is not going to reflect the expectations of the program you are applying to and it will also not be about you. You can only use the sample to help you to understand how you should write your own statement.
How to write statement of interest internship
The following are some simple hints as to how you should go about writing your own unique statement of interest in a way that will get their attention. Follow our guidelines so that you can ensure that your statement of interest for your internship application is written perfectly:
- You have to get the reader’s attention right from the opening line; find a relevant anecdote that will be capable of getting their immediate attention.
- Your statement should not be a list of facts about you, if you want to keep the reader reading you need to make your statement read like a story with a clear opening, middle and conclusion.
- Avoid using any clichés within your writing as the committee will probably have read them a hundred times already.
- Do not include anything that is irrelevant to your application or that is already included in another part of your application.
- Ensure that anyone can read and understand your statement; do not use slang, acronyms or even overly clever words that may be misinterpreted.
- Make sure that you are writing about yourself and your goals at all times. They don’t want to hear about anyone else only you.
- Never use any form of humor within your statement.
- Be prepared to rewrite what you have written several times so that you get the best possible statement.
- Eliminate any errors by careful proofreading, if possible have others check your work for you.
We can write your statement of interest for internship
If you want to gain an edge over your competition and to get your statement of inerest intership completed quickly to a high standard contact our professional SoP writing services. We employ only highly qualified and highly experienced writers that are able to provide you with highly targeted unique and error free statements of interest for your application.