Purpose of the GMAT waiver sample letter
The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is often used by graduate level business programs to assess applicants reasoning skills to determine how well they will perform in the program. Some applicants to business programs may have demonstrated the same skills the GMAT measures in some other way. In cases like this an applicant can submit a request to waive the GMAT requirement by writing a GMAT waiver request letter. If admissions feel they have indeed demonstrated the skills the GMAT tests for in another way, then the GMAT requirement may be dispensed with. Reviewing a GMAT waiver letter sample can help you and serve as a guide for writing your own waiver letter.
Format for a GMAT waiver letter
The GMAT waiver letter will use the same format as a standard business letter.
The basic structure is shown here:
- Introduction/first paragraph: in the first paragraph state your reason for writing which is to request a waiver of the GMAT requirement. Express your interest in their program.
- Body: The body should consist of two to three paragraphs and is where you will present the reasons why you feel that a waiver from the GMAT requirement should be granted.
- Second paragraph: State the reasons why you feel you should be excused from the GMAT requirement. Generally this will be because you have demonstrated the necessary skills through your work or other academic experience.
- Third paragraph: Provide specific examples from your academic or employment experiences that demonstrate you have the quantitative and analytical skills to evaluate and process information that the GMAT is used to test for
- Conclusion: thanks the admissions committee for considering your request for a GMAT waiver.
Reviewing a GMAT waiver request sample can show you how to structure your waiver request and give you some idea of the type of information to include. If you are having difficulty finding a good GMAT waiver sample letter, our service provides excellent samples that you can review. Sometimes a sample doesn’t provide all the help you may need in which case you can use our GMAT waiver letter writing service to assist you.
We provide GMAT waiver letter writing help
Our service offers writing and editing for any college/university application document including the GMAT waiver letter. We can provide a GMAT waiver sample letter for you to use as a guide or we can write your letter for you. The professional writers we use have graduate level degrees and extensive experience with waiver letters and the entire application process. Any letter we provide will be completely original and tailored to meet your specific needs. Additional benefits of using our service include:
- Guarantee of complete satisfaction with all work we provide
- Affordable rates suitable for a student budget
- Easy online order and payment process
- Live customer support 24/7