Use a GMAT waiver essay sample to help write your own waiver essay
Applicants to graduate level business programs are usually required to take the GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) and submit their results with the rest of their application package. The GMAT measures an applicant’s analytical skills and admissions uses the results of the GMAT to evaluate how well the applicant is prepared for their program. There are instances where an applicant to a program may have demonstrated the same skills as those measured by the GMAT in some other way. When an applicant feels this is the case they may request a waiver of the GMAT requirement. Requirements for being granted a waiver vary depending on the program. Often it may be necessary for an applicant to submit a GMAT waiver essay as one of those requirements. If you are unsure how to write a waiver essay, reviewing a GMAT waiver essay sample can be helpful and used as a writing guide when writing your own waiver essay.
What you can learn from a GMAT waiver essay sample
Each business program will determine their GMAT waiver essay requirements. For some programs, the essay is essentially a brief letter, while others may want you to submit two or three different essays to be granted a waiver. You should check with individual programs for specific requirements.
Regardless of the program, there are some elements that should be in any GMAT waiver essay including:
- Basic format: Most waiver essays will have a similar format and will use a structure similar to the one shown here:
- Statement that you feel you qualify for a waiver of the GMAT requirement
- Paragraph on what you have done that warrants being granted a waiver such as job experience or some academic experience
- Additional paragraphs elaborating on your experiences with specific examples of how you displayed the required analytical skills
- Conclusion that sums up your case for being granted a GMAT waiver
- Content: You must provide information that demonstrates you have the analytical skills the GMAT tests for. The information should include specific examples of how you displayed specific skills
- Writing style: You writing style should also display your analytical and reasoning skills. The essay you write should be logical and present your information in a way that makes sense and is easily understood by the reader.
Our service can provide you with an outstanding waiver essay sample written by one of our professional writers with an expertise in the application process.
We provide the best GMAT waiver essay samples and writing service
Our GMAT waiver essay samples are outstanding examples of waiver letters written by our skilled professional writers. If the sample doesn’t provide the help you need our writers can even write your GMAT waiver essay for you. Every writer we use has a graduate level degree as well as extensive experience with waiver essays and the application process. Some of the advantages of using our service include:
- Completely original essays written to meet your specific requirements and needs
- Guarantees of complete satisfaction and on time delivery with all work we provide
- Student friendly rates that will fit even a tight budget
- Live customer support 24/7