A good personal statement could make a big difference to your application
Most job vacancies, degree and graduate school applications require a personal statement where you can talk about yourself in your own words. Careers in finance are sought after and a post graduate position can open the door to government or private sector work, and research or teaching positions. Competition for doctoral positions is very strong and to be noticed you will need an outstanding statement of purpose finance PhD. It is a great way to distinguish yourself if done properly but many people do not know how to best portray themselves on paper and seek help from professionals like us.
How we write a finance PhD statement of purpose
Your finance PhD statement of purpose is an opportunity to let the admissions committee know what to expect from you apart from scores or reference letters. Doctoral positions on finance programs are very over-subscribed, especially at a good school, so to stand out you need an engaging and original piece.
Our expert writers compose pieces using various guidelines, these are some important ones:
- Schedule your work. A great statement is seldom completed at the first attempt so leave thinking and revision time.
- Research the post. Discover what you can about the school business department and staff. Check application regulations and comply with them completely.
- Do not ever copy. Start a new file and fit each piece to the specific school and position. It will be obvious if you use a pasted statement for every application, be original every time or you will be rejected.
- Plan your format. We know everyone is different but always address the following somehow:
- Why you want further study in finance? Why you are interested in personal finance and want to learn more. Expand on specialties like business evaluation or investment management.
- Your career? What you expect after graduating. For example you want employment in the government sector, specifically municipal bonds.
- Why choose you? Include work experience, research or published papers. Stay positive, stress team skills, relevant foreign experience or language skills.
- Why this institution? Why you want to study or work in this faculty and location.
- Grammar errors must be avoided. Spelling mistakes, poor wording or bad grammar will make it seem you are not serious about the position.
- Good statements are easily read. Your personal statement for finance should flow well. You have to avoid slang, texting language or abbreviations and do not expand on your specialty interests too deeply. You are not writing a thesis and not all readers may be familiar, you could lose their attention.
- Get second opinions. Peer review usually results in changes for the better. If in doubt come to an online service like us.
If the reader gets bored your best features could be lost so keep it clear and simple. For more ideas we provide clients with a tailored finance SoP example.
We know how to write your successful SoP
If you order our service a professional writer who understands application procedures will work with you directly. With their knowledge and work processes your SoP for finance is guaranteed mistake free and will portray you at your best. Our customer service minded staff give great value for money and we guarantee your satisfaction with a full refund if not.