Can a sample letter of waiver request help you?
Sometimes you encounter situations within the admissions process where you can apply to have certain admissions requirements waived. This can include requirements such as the Graduate Management Admissions Test or GMAT. If you meet certain other criteria then you are able to submit a waiver letter or waiver request to allow you to not have to submit your GMAT scores or other requirements. However writing an effective letter is not always easy and you may want to consult a sample letter of waiver request to get ideas.
How to use a waiver request letter sample
Writing a waiver letter can be quite easy if you refer to one of our samples or any other well written sample that you can find online. A sample letter of waiver request can provide you with a comprehensive idea as to what information that you need to include within your letter as well as showing you how to structure and format your letter. What you should not do however is to just simply copy the sample letter of waiver request that you are looking at. Your situation and reasons are unlikely to be exactly as the sample so you need to ensure that yours is tailored accordingly so that you have the best opportunity for the requirement to be waived.
How to write a waiver letter successfully
When we are writing a waiver letter sample or if our experts are writing a letter for one of our clients we will typically follow the following structure:
- Your opening should be structured very much as any other formal business letter with addresses and then your opening Dear Mr./Mrs./Ms. Brown.
- Your opening paragraph; this needs to clearly state what it is that you are seeking to have waived.
- Main Body; usually one or sometimes two paragraphs that will outline your reasons for seeking the requirement to be waived. If required provide any examples or other information that will support your request for the waiving of the requirement.
- Conclusion: thank them for their valuable time and for considering your request
We can write your letter of waiver
Our professional writing service can support your request for a waiver by providing you expert help with writing your letter. We seek your full satisfaction in everything that we provide and will ensure that you fully benefit from:
- Around the clock expert support
- Writers that have many years of experience and fully understand the requirements for a waiver letter
- Writers that hold relevant higher degrees in the subjects in which they write
- Unlimited revisions to your waiver letter until you are satisfied
- On time delivery every time
- Plagiarism testing and proofreading to a high standard
- A full satisfaction money back guarantee