Can a study abroad essay sample help you?
To study abroad for many is just a dream. But if you have the opportunity to do so you will want to ensure that you get your place and don’t lose it to another with the same dream. Places are limited and you are not guaranteed a place so you will need to ensure that your application is capable of getting their attention and winning a place. Your application essay or statement of purpose will often be the most important part of that application and you will need to ensure that it is written perfectly. Looking at a study abroad essay sample will help you to understand just what you need to do.
How to use a “Why I want to study abroad” essay sample
An essay for study abroad applications needs to really make you stand out and has to be written to a high standard. Looking at samples will help you to understand how others have tackled their essay writing. A “Why i want to study abroad” essay sample can provide you with many ideas for your own writing as well as educating you as to the style of writing that you need. However they should never be blatantly copied or even just modified as this is not going to help you no matter how well written they are. Your application essay has got to reflect your personal skills and goals and must be carefully targeted to your application.
How to write a good essay for studying overseas
You should never just accept that a study abroad essay sample is written well; you should evaluate it carefully and ask yourself if it is really as good as they say it is. An application essay or personal statement really does need to be written well if you want to be awarded a place. The following are some of the things that you must avoid when writing your essay:
- Never use clichés; “Ever since I was young” as your opening is going to lose the reader immediately.
- Don’t try to be clever using words that may be misinterpreted or just not understood at all; use everyday language that anyone will understand.
- Do not use any form of slang, text speak or acronyms.
- Never write about other people; your essay is about you and you should not even use quotations.
- Never use more words than are needed to make your point. Your essay may only be 500 words long and you will need to ensure that every word counts.
- Never plagiarize in any way.
- Do not tell lies or exaggerate about your own abilities as you will be found out.
- Do not allow errors to remain in your work; there are no excuses for grammatical or spelling errors to remain in your work if you proofread it carefully.
We can write your study abroad essay
You need to use every advantage that you can to ensure that you essay will help you to gain that place. Our writers are experts at writing application essays and SoPs in their fields and all are native English speakers ensuring a perfectly written essay at all times. Our writing is tested for plagiarism and expertly proofread by a qualified expert.